My apologies for being so behind in posting pictures. After the Christmas pictures I will back track and post older pictures :) Here is the little princess eagerly awaiting Santa...

We made pecan sandies and she named them 'snowballs' which seems like the perfect cookie for Santa!

Gotta get the milk just right.

Don't worry, the cookies will be extra sweet thanks to Allie touching them :) Good thing Santa doesn't mind a little extra sugar!

Reading two Christmas Eve books before bed. I actually teared up thinking about how fast she is growing. She didn't know what to expect for Christmas morning, but she was so excited.

My little angel

Christmas was a whole new experience, it was so wonderful to watch her enjoy it. Of course it made it so much fun for all of us.


She went to bed at 8, Santa was done visiting by 11 :) Adam and I were so excited we could hardly sleep!

Santa's helpers :)

We kept trying to guess what her reaction would be the next day.
Don't worry, I got a princess dress in my size so I can play too ;)
Christmas morning pictures are next...
1 comment:
Awww, love every single picture in this post and the one above!! I totally agree, Christmas is so fun watching threw the eyes are our little ones. Allison looks like Aunt Kelly in the pic of her standing next to the cookies, facing the camera with her cute curly hair! :) Can't wait for your next visit. Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment