Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Last Day on Board...

Yes, I skipped a few days because Kelly and I got to spend some quality time in isolations thanks to what they called 'GI' or gastrointestinal infection... or stomach flu... we think it was food poisining. We were the only two people in our family who got it so we think it was something we ate but after hours of thinking it over we couldn't pinpoint a food, especially because there weren't other reports of food poising from other passengers. Either way, it was an experience and I got to share it with my little sister. I will spare you the details and you understand why there are NO pictures of those two days :)
We miss the luxurious life onboard!


Don't tell anyone but this was a decorative boat that I'm pretty sure wasn't meant to be climbed... Papaw let her do it... I didn't fall off the wall so I think we are good.


Papaw also introduced her to orange juice, it's her new favorite, still :)

Thanks Papaw, love you xoxo


This is a different boat... pretty sure it was meant to be sat in...



Wonder where she is sailing to?

Sitting around the morning we were getting off the boat... so sad to say bye to Kelly


We miss you so much Aunt Kelly!!!

No comments: