Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Amazing Birthday Party

Our friends put on an amazing 1st birthday party for their little girl! They went all out!
This is the only picture of the birthday girl, she is in the red silk dress, as you can see Allison was there to help blow out the candles. They had cupcakes instead of cutting a huge cake for the kids. Yes, that is cotton candy, they had a machine making it fresh... it get's better :)

Balloon artist making toys for the kids, no one got the same balloon, they were all so unique...

It was a full 7 course sit down feast! Totally Chinese! Yum!

I didn't get a picture but they had a bouncy house in the room for the kids.

I couldn't get over the lion dancers, I know they look like dragons but if there are two people inside they are lions... and there is a difference of the horn on top of the lion's head.

They had three and they danced for the family while they held the birthday girl. The drums were pretty loud but Allison didn't mind.

She said she wanted to give them the money but she got scared at the last minute and I did it for her. Good luck for us :)

So exciting!

I love this look on Allison's face, there was a guy dancing with a sword on the stage, she didn't know what to think of that! Over all it was an amazing birthday party. So much fun!

2 comments:

Texas Bucks said...

Holy. Cow!!! That is absolutely insane! I've never seen such a fancy 1st bday party ever!

Michelle said...

Yeah, it was insane... I have been to a few very elaborate ones but this took the cake because of the huge sit down dinner. This same family has a little boy 6 months older than Allison, we went to his first birthday and it was totally Mario Brother themed. They had a charicture (sp?) artist, door prizes, and a huge buffet with awesome tempura. They out did themselves with this party though! I hope they have more kids :) One day I will tell you stories about the amazing baby luaus! They are something to behold!