Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Exploring at the Mayton's

Sorry that it has taken me so long to get all the Christmas pictures up.
I know...it's March already...
The little Christmas decorations are just her size :)
Meeting the reindeer with PopPop
Exploring the backyard with Aunt Kelly...
The weather was cooperating that day so we could play outside.
Watching the airplanes fly overhead.
I know, I'm blinding my poor baby... sorry
Such cute girls!!!
Hangin out with the big girls by the pool ;)
She kept asking PopPop to go "ottseed" (outside) and he couldn't seem to tell her no.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

why can't dad tell HER "no"? we heard "no" all the time!

Kyle said...

hahaa. he's just keeping true to the laws of grand-parenthood. those are indeed some cute girls.

Michelle said...

Yeah, I seem to remember hearing "NO!" plenty. Kyle's right, I don't remember hearing no from our grandparents... remember pudding pops? We had dessert after breakfast :) Aw, grandparents are the best xoxo

Kelly said...

WHAT? i never got pudding pops after breakfast!!!!!! who do y'all have for grandparents? i just remember eating purple hull peas 24/7 :)