
These are the kids who were at the party... too bad Allison doesn't look happy in these pics.

There were more babies at the party but some were in the ocean :)

This is the birthday boy, Reef, he loves Thomas the Train Engine so we got him a toy and a book. He seemed to love them.
5 comments:
that little dress is adorable!!!!!
i just looked at these again and the kids are playing with cell phones & digital cameras.... SINCE WHEN??
Ha, ha, I wondered if anyone noticed. Yeah, with all the toys we had one was playing with a cell, Allie had someone else's camera (obviously cause I took the pic) and the other little girl had a paper plate. Allison was treating the camera like a phone and talking to it. Why? Who knows :)
crazy kids and their technology. she looks quite white next to those Pacific Islanders. here's an idea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECzz-p6Ulas
can't wait to see you guys.
Haha, saw the clip Kyle. Easy answer, NO. But the clip is funny. I have lightened up on the sunscreen so she will have a little color, in a few years :)
Post a Comment