Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Running

Allison thinks she is running... she is so close :P

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Haha. I don't know. I think that qualifies since she announces what it is she is doing whilst doing it. She's going to be a little athlete.

Michelle said...

You make a good point Kyle, she is moving her feet fast enough, she just doesn't cover much ground. That's not her fault, our apt is small. What about "running in place?" That's still considered running!

On a side note, does that mean that while I'm walking on the treadmill I can say "running" and will I burn more calories?

Anonymous said...

She definitely has an athletic spirit with that running! Just wait until she starts running away from you. Soooo cute.

And yes, that does mean you will burn more calories on the treadmill!