
I needed to get Allison's handprints for her baby book so I decided to put her in one of my t-shirts to make clean up easier.

I knew it would be big, but I didn't realize how big.

The shirt didn't phase her, she kept on playing.

I couldn't stop laughing and trying to take pictures.

So precious.
4 comments:
I love the new posts. Especially the ones where she is in her monk attire. Is she in a christian, buddhist, etc. monastery?
Weren't you at her baptism...she is Christian :)
She does look Monk-ish doesn't she!
Love the pics! :) I still can't believe she's not a baby anymore. . . how do they turn into a toddler overnight?!
Seriously, I can't believe she is talking and asking for things, it happens so fast. She really did become a toddler in about two months, so amazing!
Post a Comment