The Ko' Olina Catamaran is a must every time the parents come out. We took Allison to day care and enjoyed a morning on the water.

Not everyone knows but I'm a big Pirates of the
Caribbean fan. Dad spotted the Black Pearl for me which made my day! I couldn't resist posting the picture... :) thanks Dad!

Mom and Kelly in front of the
Waianae mountains :) Skinny
minnies!

Mom and I, before the sunburn... I'm still peeling, no joke... very
embarrassing.
Did I mention they have a full bar aboard this cruise :)
It was Adam's first time out with us, of course he had a great time

Yes, in the background that is the pirate ship the Black Pearl.
One of Adam's friends is an extra in the movie so I will be trying my hardest to exploit his connections. I'll keep you updated :)
2 comments:
JEALOUS. Come on, now you're just rubbing it in. JK. Great photos. Looks like a fun time. Bet it was nice to squeeze in a little adult time. Happy 4th!
Pretty cool! Looks like a fabulous time! Arrrggghh!!
Post a Comment