Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Visit from Nana, Pop Pop, and Aunt Kelly

I'm sorry to leave everyone without posts for so long! I'm so happy to start posting the pictures from my parent's visit! We had a great time, I wish I would have taken more pictures. As you can see Papaw has changed (for now) to Pop Pop because that's how Allison says it.
Here is Nana and Allison after a shopping trip to Nordstrom's to get fitted for shoes. I didn't know I needed to get her fitted, Nana had to show us how.
Aunt Kelly getting her hugs from Allison! Allison was happy to have all the attention and she passed out kisses like they were going out of style.
Uncle Kyle was there in spirit, he gave her this Snoopy dog for Christmas. We missed you, Kyle.
Nana couldn't get enough of the baby girl.
Allison was showing off her new found freedom, she wanted to walk everywhere. Aunt Kelly was walking her around the Royal Hawaiian hotel.

No comments: