Saturday our friends Kili and Ethan came over and baby sat (for the first time) while we went to dinner. It was great to get out! This was our first date... except our anniversary. Kili took Allison for a walk, fed her dinner, gave her a bath, and got her down at 9. Ethan helped too, I feel like I need to add that. Allison loves to play with them both.
Then Sunday Allison pulled up on the coffee table for the first time. It was so funny. I sat her down next to the coffee table because she was squirming and I assumed she wanted down. Apparently she didn't want to sit, so she got really frustrated and pulled herself up using her arms alone. It was like watching the incredible hulk, only much smaller. Once she was up, she stopped fussing and seemed very proud of herself. Adam and I thought it was hilarious.
We went to a carnival on Sunday afternoon. Adam took Allison on the merry go round for the first time. He also won her a pink stuffed snake at one of the game booths. We met up with Tanya, Chris and their son Chase. It was a fun afternoon, but the sun was really strong and it was pretty hot. I had Allison covered in sunscreen but I let my own neck and chest burn. Uh.
This week she has been blowing kisses, waving to strangers, sitting up in her crib for the first time, pulling up to standing in her crib, and cruising around the apartment from furniture to furniture. It has been an explosion of activity! I guess when it rains it pours. It has been an amazing week.
We are getting ready for Easter and I had so much fun buying stuff for her Easter basket.
I can't wait until I get the video of her crawling to load. Hopefully I can get it figured out soon!
Happy Easter!


No comments:
Post a Comment