1st day home from the hospital, she was 2 days old :)
Dark hair.
This picture is from August, so she was about 3 months old.
Losing hair on top.
Here is a good pic of her hair at almost 5 months, where did it go?
I know she is supposed to lose her baby hair and it will be replaced with her "real" hair but the poor girl didn't have much hair to lose! We are still waiting on the "real" hair to make an appearance.


3 comments:
Michelle! You're going to give her a complex. She is beautiful and she's going to have thick, beautiful hair like her mother! Love you lots!!
don't worry, she still has more than ellie does! ;)
I don't mean that her bald head is bad... I think it's adorable, I just can't believe how much it changed! Don't worry, I don't tell her she is bald :)
Post a Comment