Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanks Lynn and Jeff!


Adam and I got a great gift from Lynn and Jeff!  They sent us a hiking baby carrier.  So we can go on hikes and take the baby with us.  A few of our friends have them and we had been looking for one that we liked.  Now we have one.  Adam recognized the brand and was really happy with how well they are made, I think he said they have a lifetime warranty.  I'm not as knowledgeable about the equipment but looks really nice.  Adam and I enjoy hiking but we haven't gone for the past two weekends because the weather hasn't been cooperative.  We will be getting a lot of use out of this gift, mahalo Lynn and Jeff :)
They also included some Christmas decorations, a baby blanket, and the baby's first Calvin Klein outfit.  Starting out in style :)


No comments: